【Experiment】Clean after FIB
23 November 2016
Silver colloid and Al should be cleaned after FIB
- Prepare beakers: Acetone, IPA, S1803 developer, Di water
- Put FIB stage with sample into acetone. Remove Sample from the stage with tweezers in the solution.
- Ultrasound the sample in acetone. Use clean paper to remove silver colloid, two sides and four edges.
- IPA rinse. Use tweezers to wash the sample in photoresist developer until the aluminium is removed.
- Water rinse and high-pressure N2 gas blow dry.
blog comments powered by Disqus